December 13, 2012

What should I write about?


I am sure every blogger/writer must have faced writer’s block at least once if not many times. I am also going through the same phase, my blog is not updated from last 2 months and I have 3-4half written posts with me because I am not able to think of a proper finish for them. It is not just the lack of inspiration which is stopping me to write but there is lack of quality time too. 

Life is going on in its full pace, work, personal life and some extra work here and there keeps me busy all day long. There are so many things I want to do, which I mentally plan when I go to bed, but fail to execute my plan when I am awake. I know I know, I have also ready many self-help book which say that a real dream is one which keeps you awake. Or one should sleep one hour less to make time for things he/she loves to do. But when you are worked physically and mentally throughout the day, then giving up that 1 hour of sleep becomes quite difficult. Do I sound complaining, actually I have no complains. I love my life the way it is going now. I do what I am supposed to do, I shop what I like, I eat what I want and everything else is going fine. But I feel guilty for not working on my blog, not spending time on this space. 

At last I decided to do something about it and thought of writing one post every day, but I am not ready to commit something which I am not sure of doing. So I have resolute that I will update my blog at least once every week. If not a story every week then at least I will update here about the happenings in my life and things around me. I hope this will help me get out of this “no update” mode.

For now I am attaching two of my recent paintings in this post. I tried my hands on oil painting after good 10 years, I was very hesitant in the beginning but when I picked up the brush it felt amazing. Art is like riding a bicycle,when you don’t ride it for long time you are scared to ride but once you start it again you feel you have never stopped it :)

Lord Ganesha


 English roses


11 comments:

Reshma said...

lovely works of art Sweta :) Welcome back to blogosphere...
Already started making resolutions for the new year huh?

Sweta said...

Thanks Reshma :)
It's just blog resolution : p

Easy (EZ) Editorial Calendar said...

Amazing art....

Did you get a chance to check the website www.ezedcal.com/ta to manage editorial calendar easily for your blog and show your editorial calendar in your blog easily (optional)
Thanks & Regards
Malar

Locomente said...

This is an amazing.. All writers goes through this phase... But oh yeah! Not just once...

And the paintings are looking too good... I loved the Ganesha...

I have also written something in the same line... Do check out when you get time...
http://locomente.blogspot.in/2012/10/writers-block.html

Sweta said...

thanks Easy and Sathya

roopz said...

Nice to see you back. Anyway I must admit those paintings are really awesome :)

Regards
Village Girl

Shilpa Garg said...

You are a talented artist!! Beautiful artworks!
Take your time and write when you want! Happy blogging!

Prasoon Khare said...

Writers block is something that we all go through.. the key is to write when you are relax and really motivated. It worked for me.. hope it work for u too :)

And wonderful paintings..Specially love d Ganesha's painting :)

Gud Luck :)

Sweta said...

thanksRoopz :)

Sweta said...

thanks Shilpa...
I will try that :)

Sweta said...

thanks prasoon ...
I wish i come out of it soon :)

Post a Comment

If you know what a comment is worth to a blogger, do not spend the rest of your life in guilt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails