December 17, 2012

My festive look with Shoppers Stop


Like every girl I too love dressing up and festivals give us the best chance to do that. To create a nice look it takes a lot of time and creativity,one need to search for perfect dress that suits the occasion and pieces of accessories that goes well with the dress. Hence I always love to go to such places where I can get everything to complete my look under one roof that’s why Shoppers Stop is my favorite place for shopping. There I get everything, be it apparel, accessories, makeup or skin care everything is available there from all top brands.

And with e-commerce the world has shrunk so much that now we can get all our favorite cloths and accessories with just few clicks of button in the comfort of our own home. All this made me  fall in love with online shopping and like real shopping for online shopping also I love shopping at shoppersstop.com.

 So when I saw the contest on indiblogger from shoppers stop where we need to create our favorite festive look with apparels and accessories from shoppersstop.com I was very excited to take part in it.

I have created two looks here, one traditional Indian and one western for the festive parties like new-year eve or Christmas parties with friends.

Here is my first look for the festive season which is my new year eve party look.
 



I have selected an Allen Solly Satin tulip Dress. I love the thin black belt it has on the waist to give definition to the thinnest part of my body.  Dresses look best with high heels, I am pairing it up with a black Peep Toes with bow and side cut from Inc.5. No look can be complete without jewellery. I don’t believe in wearing very heavy jewellery but for festivals there has to be little addition of bling in the look. I have added Infinity Clear Crystal studded Earrings and studded pendent in this look. I am also so used to wear watches that I cannot leave home without it. To go with this look I added a Fossil - Women’s Watch with white dial and stainless steel strap which has little crystals on dial and strap to make it look dressy. The big round dial brings a little trendy factor in this look and saves it from being very girly. And how can go out without taking my clutch to keep all my essentials in it. I followed the classic rule of matching bag with shoes and used this black clutch from French Connection. In whole this is a very wearable, trendy and modern look which will go very well for festive get together.


Next, I created a traditional Indian look for festivals.




Indian festivals means long Pujas and get together with family and friends, which means lots of running around and still looking fantastic. Keeping this in mind I kept this look very minimalistic, wearable, comfortable at the same time classy. This look can be worn in day and night both. I have selected this long anarkali suit from Kashish, in coral color which will suit most skin tones and will be nice for day as well as night look. I love the embroidery it has on its neck and back, the black net dupatta puts everything together beautifully. With this beautiful embroidery I decided to ditch necklace and added only long blingy earrings from Infinity. Again to keep track of time I need a watch, and the golden titan raga watch goes wonderfully with this look. This elegant watch serves the purpose of accessorizing my hands brilliantly. I stick to the golden theme and used a golden clutch  from Haute Curry. For shoes I followed the bag and shoes matching rule again and selected golden sandals from Lemon. I love this simple traditional look, which is super comfy and easy to create.

I had so much fun creating these two looks with apparel and accessories from shoppersstop.com. Log on there today and create your own favorite look, I am sure you will find everything there that you need to create a prefect look. Also enjoy the 300Rs off they are giving with new accounts created on their site. So enjoy the festivals and the festive shopping :)



2 comments:

provoqd said...

Hi Sweta,

You've collected a cool ensemble.
The second set looks really elegant.
Good luck for the contest :)

Keep up the good work

Regards

Jay
http://road-to-sanitarium.blogspot.in/

Sweta said...

Thanks Jay :)

Post a Comment

If you know what a comment is worth to a blogger, do not spend the rest of your life in guilt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails