June 8, 2013

100 it is


Yes, finally after 3 years of blogging here come the 100th post of this blog. I know it's terrible compared to other blogger who post 200 post and sometime even more in just 6 months. But I am happy with this achievement too. All the 100 posts here are close to my hear, something which I wrote because I strongly felt for it. Something which I wrote because I really wanted to share it with world. Today when I look back and read my own posts it gives me so much happiness and a feel of satisfaction.




I am very thankful to all the readers and followers of SUGARFREE who constantly supported and motivated me to write more and better. A big hug to all you guys. :)

I believe with every milestone achieved we should not just celebrate for it but should also learn from the mistakes made in past and prepare for next milestone. So here I declare the next target I am setting for this blog, in next one year I should finish 100 more posts on SUGARFREE. I will try my level best to achieve this target, and will need lots of love and support from you all to reach there. Thanks for being with me on this journey of blogging.


 

9 comments:

प्रवीण पाण्डेय said...

बहुत शुभकामनायें, तीन वर्ष में १००, धीरे धीरे, अपनी गति से।

Sweta said...

ji Pravin ji... quite slow :)

Kinara :) said...

Congratulations!
Keep writing..:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! :-)

Reshma said...

Happy blogging Sweeta :)

Unknown said...

Congrats... 100 in a year!! That, I would say, is quite a challenge :)

kannurboy said...

Congrats sweta... keep writing ......

Rajavanya Subramaniyan said...

Congrats :)

Sweta said...

Thanks alot guys :)

Post a Comment

If you know what a comment is worth to a blogger, do not spend the rest of your life in guilt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails