March 25, 2013

End of Split ends


When I was a small girls, all carefree and happy…
I had hair which was short but silky.
I grew up and saw other girls with long, beautiful hair...
I cried to mom and said this is not fair.
She laughed and said long hair needs more time and maintenance…
If you want them my dear you need to have patience.
Oil them, comb them then tie them in braid...
Love them unconditionally, don’t be afraid.
I followed what mom said and got long hair….
But when I entered college there was change in the air.
Eat outs, late nights, and shampoo everyday...
Blow drying, straightening, took my hair’s life away.
My hair became dry, lifeless and full of split ends…
Looked like to this disaster there is no end.
Hopelessly I decided to chop my hair short again...

That’s when I saw Dove Split Ends Rescue System which claimed 4X lesser split-ends.
Does it work? I had no clue…
But when I tried, it worked on split ends like the glue.
My hair felt happy, healthy and soft…
I was able to braid them again and flaunt many looks.
Gone those days when my hair had rough ends…
With Dove by my side all hair problems came to The End!

PS: This is my entry for Beautiful Ends to your Beautiful Braids! contest on indiblogger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you know what a comment is worth to a blogger, do not spend the rest of your life in guilt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails