February 11, 2012

Black and White


This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 24; the Twenty-Fourth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton. The theme for this month is BLACK AND WHITE.
___________________________________________________________


I entered the dark room only to find my snow-white, my beautiful wife. " Her white skin glows even in darkness"  I thought. I hugged her lovingly, but felt something went inside me and took out my life.
"Black and white are not meant to be together" She said and left my lifeless body on floor.
_________________________________________________________________________
The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton.

10 comments:

Harsha Chittar said...

Very well written 55, I have great respect for people who can write 55 fiction and this one is a very good one.

aayanman said...

Ouch of a story! Nice.
GB

Sweta said...

@Harsha: Thanks!

@Gyanban: Thankyou !

Anonymous said...

Ok just shocked by the story. Nice concept

Someone is Special said...

Aw what a story.. Beautifully written 55 Fiction :-) All the best..

Someone is Special

Sweta said...

@Sid: Thanks for liking :)

Sweta said...

@SIS: Thanks alot!

Reshma said...

A brutal post I must say, but the contrast is brought out well...

D2 said...

Racial wife?
Nice write.

the critics said...

why she did that?............... a good take and a sad one:(


rajathecritic - BLACK AND WHITE

Post a Comment

If you know what a comment is worth to a blogger, do not spend the rest of your life in guilt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails