February 22, 2011

It’s a year


A year before today, I was happy reading blogs of my friends and writing comments on them. I used to love reading them in my spare time, few friends suggested me to create my own blog after seeing my inclination towards reading. However I was always scared to share my views on anything to the whole world on Internet. 
With constant motivation and push from few close friends I decided to start my own blog. I searched for availability and luckily got the URL I wanted. Then the next big question was the name of the blog. I brainstormed few names and was very confused that which one I should keep. To fresh up my mind I thought of grabbing a cup of coffee. And there in cafeteria, It was eureka moment for me. Yes! I found the name “SUGARFREE”.
I have to say, my blog impacted my life in many good ways. It helped me vast my knowledge on many things. My social circle became bigger, met many new friends because of our same hobby of blogging. And it made me get trap more and more in the widest net of the world the Internet. It helped me bring out the story teller in me. Love and motivation from friends and readers made me feel like a star, and the criticism motivated me to come up with something better next time.
Today I want to say thanks to all you lovely people out there for the motivation and love you gave me and to my blog. A big hug to all the readers and people who comment and help me improve. It feels great and I love you all. J


15 comments:

Reshma said...

Congrats Sweta!! May SUGARFREE achieve many such sweet milestones:)

Unknown said...

Congratulations, it hard for people to relate to this feeling, but if u are a blogger you know it!
My first time here, but loved your words.

Hemal Shah said...

Congratulations and Celebrations.. Well done 'Sweet'a.. I must tell you that you have done such a commendable job and your blog writing skills never look like its one year old. Way to go girl, good luck. Coffee is still pending btw.

Sweta said...

@Reshma: you are one the most loyal reader Sugarfree has... Thanks a ton gal :)

@P00ja: Thanks :) you are welcome here again and again...

@Hemal: Thanks alot for the kind words dear... :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sugarfree!!
@Sweta : Some really good posts/works in this one year on sugarfree. awaiting more of ya works on Sugarfree - season 2.

Nasia said...

congratulations!!!!

Sweta said...

@Aneesh: Thanks :) I will try to keep up to the expectations..

@Nasia: you are one among them who introduced me to the world of blogging... thanks :)

Shilpa Garg said...

Happy first blog-birthday, Sweta!:)
Have a great time...exploring, experiencing and enjoying in the blogosphere!!
Cheers :)

Unknown said...

Very good blog and a very simple and engaging writing style. Good luck.

Vijayakrishna
www.vjkrgn.com

Shrinath Vashishtha said...

Sugarfree, yet a sweet blog, here...! Congratulations on the first blogoversary, Sweta! Keep blogging and sharing. Cheers! :-))

RaNiiiiii said...

Hi Sweta,

congratulations. I always like your stories. You have a very good story telling capability. Keep blogging!

Raniii

Chapters From My Life said...

Congratulations Shweta. Happy blogging....

Red Handed said...

Happy blogging ! nd yes a bit of anonymity helps in be true and genuine. Thats the reason i am one too.

new in here. check out my blogs and if good enuff follow up

you earned a follower btw

Gaurav Arora said...

happy birthday Sugarfree...!!
I am unpardonably late :D
Its my first visit to your blog and the first article I read here is about a blog's birthday... Surprisingly i am reading it on the blogger's birthday!!
Wishing you a very happy birthday Sweet Sweta :D
God bless, keep spreading the sweetness around :)

Anonymous said...

Search Engine gave you the 2nd index for the phase i have been searching for... Good to see that at lleast there is you who deliver this stuff/

iPhone app development services

Post a Comment

If you know what a comment is worth to a blogger, do not spend the rest of your life in guilt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails